It is with great excitement that Lister Estate Agents and Callan Lister present to the market place this stunning 4 bedroom family home set in the beautiful suburb of Lewiston. The home is nestled within Lewiston's highly sought after Animal Husbandy Zone, close to riding trails, and is set on a quiet and peaceful street.
On arrival you will experience the tranquil feel of life in Lewiston. Set amongst beautiful scenery the home is perfect for those looking to escape and enjoy the simple life... In style!
The home allows the lucky buyer to experience a country lifestyle without missing out on any of the modern conveniences we are used to. The home features both solar hot water as well as a Dual 1.5Kw and 3.6Kw solar system complete with Tesla battery for 'off the grid living'.
Other features you will love:
- Huge 2 acre block
- 4 bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite
- 2x spacious living areas
- Separate dining area
- Modern kitchen with induction cook top, dishwasher, puratap and built in wine rack
- Ducted evaporative cooling servicing entire home
- Rumpus room/5th bedroom/studio
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning in main living area and kitchen
- large return verandah perfect for entertaining
- Large steel framed shed complete with concrete slab and power
- 2x Rainwater tanks plumbed to home
- Picturesque pond area overlooked by under cover entertaining area
- Solar hot water installed
- Dual solar panel system with Tesla 'Powerwall 2' back up battery
- Magnetite windows to regulate temperature
- Previous license for approx 7 dogs (please consult council for more information)
- Beautiful fruit trees on the property
A home of this calibre is hard to find and has been cared for by the owners to facilitate a hassle free purchase.
The installation of extras including both the solar hot water and the Dual solar system with Tesla battery, has seen a significant reduction in the everyday cost running of this home.
As you walk through the 2 acre allotment you will certainly see why Lewiston is the place to be.
This property will not hang around long and is simply a 'Must see'.
For more information or to book a viewing, please contact Callan Lister on 0412 388 183 any time.