BEST OFFERS BY 8TH JULY 2019 (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
It is with great pleasure Lister Estate Agents and Callan Lister present to the market place this stunning 3 bedroom family home. Set on a 760m2 (approx.) block, located on a quiet street in the booming suburb of Ingle Farm. Set close to good schools, public transport, sporting facilities, medical facilities and only 15 minutes from the Adelaide CBD.
The home features stunning curbside appeal with beautiful brick construction and boasts ample off street parking, perfect for the larger family or those who like to entertain. As you arrive you will notice the home is set on the high side if the road allowing for great views from the living area across to the local nature reserve.
The home has been completely renovated and features down lights throughout and an ultra-modern bathroom, toilet and laundry. With fresh paint on the walls, stunning floating floors throughout and a breathtaking entertaining area this home is one not to be missed.
The backyard is a key feature of the home complete with 3 levels ideal for entertaining large groups. The quality undercover addition ensures all year round comfort and makes for the perfect space to relax and enjoy the lifestyle that this home offers.
This home is in immaculate condition and is a testament to the vendors. This is a ‘MUST SEE’ and will not hang around long.
We are seeking best and final offers by the 8th of July 2019, Unless sold prior.
To book a viewing, or for further information please contact Callan Lister on 0412 388 183.
14 Prosser Street, Ingle Farm, SA
Features of the home you will love:
- Huge 760m2 block (approx)
- 3 Bedrooms - Master with built in
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Newly renovated bathroom, laundry and toilet
- Floating floors throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel, high quality Meile appliances
- Solar panels fitted to reduce power bills
- Huge steel framed undercover entertaining area complete with downlights
- Alarm system fitted
- Down lights throughout
- Plenty of off street parking
- Quiet street set across from nature reserve