It is with great pleasure that Lister Estate Agents and Callan Lister present a buying opportunity that cannot be missed. Built in 2014 and set on a generous 2000m2 block (approx), this immaculate home has it all. From the moment you arrive you cannot help but notice the beautifully manicured lawn and established gardens.
As you enter the home you will notice that quality flows throughout, from the stunning polished floating flooring, to the higher than average 2.7m ceilings. The large Master bedroom is something out of a magazine, boasting a huge walk in robe and ensuite complete with 'his and hers' basins and a dual shower. All of this is serviced by ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, perfect for all year round comfort.
As you move through the home you will enter the formal lounge. This is perfect for those who need an added space for the kids or those who would like a space to unwind. The area is fully serviced by the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning that flows throughout the entire home.
The open plan kitchen/dining/2nd living space is simply breathtaking. The kitchen boasts modern style black benchtops and beautifully tiled splash back with ample under bench storage as well as a huge butlers pantry with access through to the garage. The quality Smeg appliances are of the highest calibre, comprising of a 900mm oven perfect for the home chef. There is also a dishwasher to ensure clean-ups are a breeze.
Another stand out feature of the home is the genius inclusion of an additional space that is used as a home office. The space is perfect for those who work from home and require clients to visit. The space allows for clients to come and go through a separate access point allowing you to keep work life separate from home life.
Outside is something that needs to be seen to believed. The outdoor area is an entertainers dream, with a huge alfresco area off the main living that is complete with an outdoor kitchen and built in natural gas connection for your barbecue. There is also a second entertaining area perfect for summer nights, allowing you to admire the rear garden that is abundant with fruit trees, flowers and luscious green lawn.
Another main attraction, is the quality built, 6m x 12m, 3-phase powered, steel frame, concrete slab shed/workshop which has plenty of double power-points and fluorescent lighting along with access through the roller door from the front yard.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
- 2000m2 block (approx.)
- 2014 built
- 4 spacious bedrooms all complete with built in robes (master with huge walk in)
- Ensuite features ‘his and hers’ basins and large dual shower
- 2.7m ceilings through entire home
- Down lights throughout
- Modern colour scheme
- Floating floors flowing throughout
- Ultra-modern kitchen with quality gas appliances
- Perfectly positioned third toilet installed, ideal when entertaining
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 3 large separate living spaces
- Home office area with separate access
- Immaculate kitchen with butlers pantry
- Supplementary water supply with Rain water tank of 22,500 litres, plus an additional 1000 litres attached to the shed
- Large double garage with remote control access
- Tinted windows to allow for better climate control and privacy
- Alfresco area under the main roof
- Second entertaining area with view to yard
- Instant gas hot water service
- Large shed with access from front
- Beautiful maintained established gardens
This family home is located close to an expanding shopping precinct, Schools and Community Sports Centre in Angle Vale; only a short distance to the main hubs of Gawler, Munno Para and Elizabeth; and just 30 minutes out to the Barossa or into the CBD - this is the new address you have been looking for!
The property is simply the best, when it comes to quality on the market in Angle vale and has every modern convenience you can think of. The vendors have loved and cared for this home and it is a true testament to them.
This outstanding offering will suit the discerning purchaser who is looking for a quality home with room to move. Stake your claim to a bright future and attend on an inspection as soon as possible or call Callan on 0412 388 183 to book a private viewing.